Thursday, March 6th -- 3pm-8pm Friday, March 7th -- 9am-6pm Saturday, March 8th -- 9am-4pm Maggie
Sottero offers impeccable styles and an incomparable fit. You will not
want to miss this trunk show to view and try on the newest style
offerings from this world renowned designer. Call 913.764.9114 to set
up an appointment, or request an appointment online: http://www.miasbridal.com/contact
ATTENTION ALL BRIDES TO BE: Maggie Sottero and Sottero & Midgley have recently announced a discontinuation of many wedding gowns effective March 1st, 2014! Several gown styles that will be affected here in our salon will include: Bianca, Carrie, Decadence, Fiorella, Gatsby, Karena, Primavera, Rhianna Royale, Symphony, Valentina, Chantilly, JSM1103, and Sloan. Visit our Facebook page to see photos of the gowns affected by following this link: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152320287412577.1073741847.336601032576&type=1&l=9221348738 We can honor orders for these gowns if placed by no later than February 28th, 2014. Called today for your appointment 913-764-9114 to view theses beautiful styles before they are gone!
Mia's Bridal & Tailoring is proud to offer a variety of plus size gowns in fashion forward styles to cater to our brides with curves. We feature gowns from Julietta by Mori Lee and Unforgettable by Bonny, exclusively available in sizes 16W-32W! Even better, our samples are available to try-on in an assortment of sizes, styles, & price-points to suit any bride's taste & budget! Call today for your appointment!
Upon entering the salon, we will ask you to sign in for a try-on time. Each Bride will be given 30 minutes to try-on dresses, allowing no more than 3 dresses in the room at a time. You will have a consultant to assist you with selecting gowns, trying-on, etc. but please remember, this is a fast-paced event so appointments will not be as personalized as a typical day.
Here's a few important points to note:
1) Sample sales are cash & carry events, your gown MUST be paid for in full the day of the event for the discounts to apply! (We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, Cash, or Check).
2) We do not recommend attending the sample sale as your first try-on experience. Brides who have tried on before & have a good idea of the style they want will have an easier time finding the perfect dress at this event!
3) Since sample sales are standing room only events, we do not recommend bringing a large group along. Try to limit guests to no more than 2-3 people.
4) Sizing is key to finding the perfect gown. Wedding gowns tend to run small, so we recommend looking at gowns 1-2 sizes larger than you would typically wear. (If you were an 8, shop size 10 & 12).
5) There will be sample jewelry, veils, headpieces, bridal belts, and other accessories available. (Please note that we will not have any bridesmaid or mother's gowns in the sale, and tuxedo/suit rentals are also not included.)